Allergen-Free Brownie Recipe
Vegan Brownie Recipe
Walnut Fudge Brownies
Check out these Types of Cheese
Christmas Brownies Just in time for Christmas, enjoy this frosted Christmas brownie recipe.
3/4 c Margarine, Melted
1 1/2 c Sugar
1 1/2 ts Vanilla Extract
3 lg Eggs
3/4 c All-Purpose Flour
1/2 c Cocoa
1/2 ts Baking Powder
6 Red M&MS ... Plain Chocolate
Green Tube of Frosting
1/4 ts Salt
For the Buttercream frosting
3 tb Margarine or Butter,
2 c Powdered Sugar, Sifted
3 tb More or Less Milk
1/2 ts Vanilla Extract
Later we can look at other options, such as making brownie pops. If you've got your own personal/special brownie recipe that you'd like to share, please feel free to send it to us and we'll feature it right here on our website with your name and any other information. Click the 'Email Us' link in the nav at top.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In medium bowl, stir together margarine, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs. Beat well with spoon.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add to egg mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Trim off any edges, and if desired, remove brownie from pan.
- Spread frosting over top.
- Draw holly leaves on frosted brownie and place red candies in proper place to look like holly berries.
In a small bowl, beat margarine. Gradually add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla, beating until desired consistency.